21' Sectional Flagpole - Made in USA - 5 Year Warranty
This is our most traditional model and comes in a 21’ length. The flagpole is a brilliant silver anodized finish. A halyard is used to raise and lower the flag. The flag attaches with two locking nylon clips. The polycarbonate truck (pulley) is used for strength and durability. A riveted cleat ties down the nylon rope.
This flagpole has five, 56” sections. These sections appear seamless as they neatly assemble together. Our sectional poles are 2” in diameter and are 16 gauge aluminum swaging is a full 1.5” deeper than most sectional poles. This feature ensures added strength and durability under tough weather conditions.
All poles come with aluminum in-ground sleeve and are deburred for safety.
**Two flags can be flown on this flagpole, 2, 3'x5' or 1 3'x5' and 1 2'x3'. 4 Nylon Flag snaps are supplied. We suggest flying Nylon flags which can be found HERE
This flagpole works with any of our solar lights found HERE except the 5 & 6' Flagpole Disc LightKit Contents
- 5 - 56" Sections
- Installed Truck (pulley System) w/
- Nylon Rope (included)
- Pre-Riveted Cleat (included)
- Hardware Kit-
- 4 Nylon Flag Clips (included),
- Instruction Sheet (included)
- Flag Etiquette Pamphlet (included)
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball (included)
- Aluminum Ground Sleeve (included)
- 100% American craftsmanship
- Rust-free polished aluminum tubing
- Extra swaging for rigidity and high performance
- Aluminum in-ground sleeve or special mount
- Has a 5 year warranty
- A traditional halyard
- Deburred for safety
- Topped with an anodized aluminum gold ball
- An instruction sheet
- A flag etiquette leaflet
- A list of flag flying holidays
It is recommended to fly a 3'x5' U.S. Flag on this flagpole. Head over to our Outdoor American Flags to view the different options!
I bought one recently for a Christmas gift that Flagman shipped to my son in Montana. Very fast delivery.
I bought one for myself this summer and have had no problems.
I am 5'2" and was able to easily raise the pole.
Made in USA was very important to me.