Custom Products Policy Disclaimer. We want you to enjoy your custom items, and we work with you during the quoting, design, and proofing process. We're always ready to answer any questions and help before, during, and after the production process to get you what you need. But, by placing an order for a custom made product, you are at this moment, consenting to the terms and conditions listed here:
TERMS OF SALE FOR CUSTOM-MADE PRODUCTS
- No returns or exchanges can be accepted if the merchandise was custom produced, including custom size, custom color, custom printed or sewn.
- Flagman of America reserves the right to charge for any custom product prior to production
- Must have customer confirmation in writing before production
- Flagman of America cannot be held responsible for lead times and delivery dates. No approved custom orders will be refund or discounted for missed delivery dates
- Once a custom made order has entered production, we cannot guarantee it can be cancelled.
- Flagman of America has the right to refuse or cancel any custom order due to the customers desired artwork/photos. Rude or offensive wording or images, such as Swastikas, are not allowed. Our staff determines if the customers wording, artwork or photos violate our companies values.
- Flagman of America does not assume liability for copyright and trademark infringements caused by customers. Trademarked or Copyrighted material is not allowed but is solely up to the customer to determine if they are breaking the law. Written permission from the creator to use copyrighted material must be included when placing an order or it will be cancelled.
- Custom orders placed with express shipping will NOT be expedited in production. However once the product is finished, we will then ship the item with your selected expedited service.