Titan Telescoping Flagpole | Made in USA | Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA.
- Every kit includes the Titan Telescoping Flagpole, hardware to fly 2 flags, 3″ gold ball topper, ground sleeve (ABS plastic), and easy to follow installation instructions.
- Maintenance free, high strength 6105-T5 anodized aluminum tubes.
- Patented interlocking sleeve mechanism makes it easy to extend and retract the pole, and provide extreme joint stability.
- Swivel ring clips allow flags to fly freely 360 degrees around the pole, reducing flag wrapping or tangling.
- Pole comes pre-assembled and ready to extend.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Flagpole Specs:
15′ & 20’LT – I Base is 2.5″, with 14 gauge wall thickness. Has 3 sections (2 joints). Wind rating of 75 mph. Installed heights are 15′ & 18.5′, respectively.
20′ & 25′ – . Base is 3.0″, with 12 gauge wall thickness. Has 4 sections (3 joints). Wind rating of 95 mph. Installed heights are 20′ & 25′, respectively.
- Shipping Specs:
15′ & 20′ – Packages are 88″x5″x5″. 15′ kit weighs 15 lbs. 20′ kit weighs 21 lbs.
20’LT & 25′ – Packages are 96″x5″x5″. 20’LT kit weighs 17 lbs. 25′ kit weighs 23 lbs. Gold ball topper is shipped separately.
- FAQs: See a list of our Frequently Asked Questions here.
**As of 9-26-23, Titan Flagpoles are phasing out the light bronze and their existing stock may have different color sections so we will not be selling them any longer.
Our 20’ & 25’ heavy duty poles are good in winds up to 95 mph (with up to two flags not larger than 4’x6’ attached). Our lighter duty 15’ & 20’LT poles are good in winds up to 75 mph (with up to two flags not larger than 3’x5’ attached).