Printed Thin Red Line American Flag - *Made in USA* Heavy Duty
Thin Red Line is a symbol used by fire fighters to commemorate fallen personnel and to symbolize the relationship between them and the community they protect. These flags are popular among firefighters, their families, and supporters.
- We are proud to offer flags designed to honor those who put their lives on the line to preserve our security through service in public safety!
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flagmakers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Don?t accept an imitation!
- 3'x5' Flag Size
- Canvas Heading & 2 Brass Grommets on Left Side
- Beautifully Printed, UV Treated Fade Resistant Colors
- Hemmed Edges for Lasting Durability
- 200 Denier Nylon Material (not cheap thin polyester)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Be a Part of History! Annin made the flag that draped Abraham Lincoln?s casket, the flag raised on Iwo Jima and the US flags sent to the moon. Own a piece of history by the HIGHEST QUALITY manufacturer of flags-FAMILY owned for OVER 167 Years.
- Quality! Expertly sewn using Annin?s HEAVYWEIGHT 200 DENIER NYLON fabric dyed in our VA factory with our exclusive SolarGuard? dyes. PROVEN to last the longest and be the BRIGHTEST. This DURABLE fabric flies in a light breeze and blocks damaging UV rays.
100% made in the USA with printed stars and stripes with brass grommets.
Love it ! Well made it’s flying in the breeze right now !