Nautical Single Mast Aluminum Flagpole - Lifetime Warranty
Our Nautical Single Mast Series offers a nautical theme design incorporating a single shaft and yardarm in mounting heights from 25’ to 80’. While most popular in coastal and marine settings, the multiple halyard design is the perfect option when a multiple flag design is desired.
External aluminum flagpoles combine heavy-duty aluminum in 20’ – 80’ mounting heights with the highest quality hardware available to the industry today. These flagpoles meet the most stringent architectural standards, and are certain to enhance the landscape of any business or industrial property. Proudly made in the USA they feature a lifetime warranty on the shaft of the flagpole from manufacturer defects.
Have it professionally installed by the highest rated and most experienced flagpole experts in Connecticut! Visit our Install Page HERE
Want to install the flagpole yourself? Flagman of America is here to help through the entire process. We supply you with all instructions for every part of the job. Not only that, you get guaranteed help no matter the day or time. We are here to help make sure your flagpole is installed safely. We want Old Glory flying high and proud in a way that is safe for everyone.
- Gold Anodized Aluminum Ball
- Cast Aluminum Single Revolving Truck Assembly with Aluminum Pulley
- Two Eye Hook mounted Single Pulleys on Yardarm
- Three Rope Halyards
- Six Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Swivel Snap Hooks
- Six Neoprene Snap Hook Covers
- Three 9" Heavy Duty Aluminum Cleats
- Spun Flash Collar
- Galvanized 16 Guage Corrugated Steel Ground Sleeve with Steel Grounding Spike
- Lifetime Warranty on the Shaft of the Flagpole
- Longest Lasting Flagpoles on the Market
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Installation Support
Freight for these flagpoles is free for MOST areas in the United States. Extended delivery freight charges MAY apply to certain areas. One of our customer service representatives would contact you regarding additional freight charges IF it applies to your area. Thank you.