Minnesota Outdoor Nylon Flag (Low-Medium Wind Areas)
Great looking and tough too! Our Minnesota state flags are made from 100% Dupont Solar-Max nylon material. Our acid dye process saturates right through the flag producing deep and vivid colors that never crack or peel. Solar max fabric also has a special UV resistance built right into the weave of the fabric to minimize sun fade and chemical deterioration. It looks better and lasts far longer then ordinary nylon flags.
To maximize wear and flag life, this material is best used in low to medium wind areas.
For areas with consistently high winds, use our Heavy Duty Polyester Minnesota Flag.
- Beautifully Printed Colors That Will Never Crack or Peel
- Will Fly in the Slightest Breeze
- UV Resistant Deep Vivid Colors
- Heavy Duty Nylon Material
- Heavy Duty Canvas Heading
- Heavy Brass Grommets
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.