Merchant Marine Outdoor Flag
Flagman of America was established by a veteran, out of a deep admiration for our nation and a profound respect for the dedicated men and women serving in our armed forces. In alignment with this, we remain committed to offering only the highest quality, meticulously crafted military flags, proudly made in the United States.
Our acid dye process saturates right through the flag producing deep and vivid colors that never crack or peel. Our fabrics have a special UV resistance built right into the weave of the fabric to minimize sun fade and chemical deterioration. They look better and last far longer then ordinary flags. Finished with double needed hemmed edges and 4 rows of fly end lock stitching for flag life in the wind.
Extra Reinforced Stitching for Extended Life - Flagman of America expertly reinforces your flag in-house by our esteemed team of award winning seamstresses. Our commitment since 1947 is to ensure the longevity and durability of your flag.
- Heavy Duty All Weather Nylon Material
- Colorfast in all weather, dries quickly when wet
- Beautifully Printed, UV Treated Fade Resistant Colors
- Finished with strong canvas heading and size #2 brass spur grommets
- Flies easily in the slightest breeze
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.