Flagman's Guardian Series American Flag | Lowest Price
Flagman's Exclusive Guardian Flags are built for high winds and rough weather. They are made right here in the USA - to Flagman's demanding specifications. In fact, these are the only flags to meet or exceed strict government specifications in all 50 states-right out of the box! We don't know of any other flag manufacturer that offers this kind of quality!
Every Guardian™ flag starts with our heavy duty weave of 2-ply Hi-Wind polyester fabric. It looks and feels just like a traditional cotton flag, but the colors remain deep and long lasting in all kinds of weather. We add rows of stitching at all the seams and hems and back tack the corners as all quality made flags do. Then we do something no other flag maker takes the time and effort to do. We add an extra strong "Bar-Tack" of vertical stitching to reinforce the flag's whip corner. This additional stitching insures that the fly hem of the flag remains intact for the life of the flag. As a result, Guardian flags are able to resist tattering far longer than ordinary flags. If you are tired of seeing your flag in tatters and tired of the expense of frequent flag replacements, give Guardian flags a try. You want superior wear. We think you deserve it. Guardian flags can be found only at Flagman of America web or retail stores. Guardian Hi-Wind U.S.A flags cannot be found in hardware or giant discount stores.
- Hi-Wind two ply polyester fabric
- Exclusive Bar-Tack Hem Reinforcement
- 4 Strong Rows of Lock Stitching at the Fly End
- Back Tacking at the Hems
- Dense Embroidered Stars
- Color Matched Thread on Sewn Stripes & Star Field
- Finished with Thick Canvas Heading & Heavy Brass Grommets
- Sizes 8' x 12' and up have thick rope and thimbles instead of grommets for the strongest heading ever made.
- Meets or Exceeds All U.S.A. Government Specifications
- Packaged in a Beautiful Gift Box
- FMAA Certified Made in the USA
- PROUDLY HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Nationwide Competitive Pricing