Annin Nyl-Glo | Most Recognized Brand
Annin nylon flags are made by the nation's oldest flag manufacturer. They are lock stitched on the stripes and hems for excellent wear and wind resistance .The colors are deep and true. The stars are richly embroidered with ultra-bright thread. The stripes are sewn with color matched stitching, an extra "picky" detail not found on many other brands. Lightweight and strong they will fly in the slightest breeze. Popular with towns and cities across the nation.
Sizes 8' x 12' and up have thick rope and thimbles instead of grommets for the strongest heading ever made.
- Lock Stitched & Back Tacked Throughout
- Colorfast Rain or Shine
- Gleaming Embroidery on the Stars
- Color Matched Stitching
- Finished with Canvas Heading
- Boxed with a Warranty Certificate
- FMAA Certified Made in the USA