Effective Date: 10-13-23
1. Warranty Coverage
Flagman of America ("Flagman") is committed to providing a high-quality product and stands behind the craftsmanship of the flags we produce. This Product Warranty Policy outlines the terms and conditions of our warranty coverage for the sole flags purchased from Flagman.
2. Warranty Period
The consumer is eligible for free repairs on the sole flag they have purchased, subject to the following conditions:
3. Eligibility for Repairs
- A flag can be repaired until the rips or damages cause the flag to be less than square or until Flagman of America determines that the flag's material can no longer hold stitching.
- This warranty does not guarantee a specific number of repairs to be conducted on the flag.
- This warranty is only valid when the flag has been subject to responsible care by the customer.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Failures due to the product being used outside of the specified use or misuse.
- Damage resulting from handling, transportation, impact, abuse, or vandalism.
- Cleaning services or color restoration.
- Any flags other than the sole flag purchased by the customer.
- Customers who cannot provide proof of purchase.
5. Customer Responsibilities
Customers are responsible for:
- All freight charges associated with sending the flag to and from Flagman of America's facility.
- Ensuring the flag has been subject to responsible care and proper use as specified.
6. Warranty Transferability
This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of the flag.
7. Proof of Purchase
Proof of purchase is required to avail of warranty services. Customers must retain their purchase receipts.
8. Refund or Credit
No refund or credit will be issued if a customer delays sending a flag in for repairs to the extent that the flag is determined to be un-repairable.
9. Contact Information
For warranty claims, questions, or concerns, please contact Flagman of America's Customer Service at:
Flagman of America
22 East Main Street, Avon CT 06001
M-F 9am-5pm EST
Flagman of America reserves the right to amend or modify this warranty policy at its discretion. Customers are encouraged to review the warranty policy on our website for the most up-to-date information. This warranty policy is in addition to any rights and remedies provided by applicable law.
Ship Flags to Be Repaired To
Flagman of America
22 E Main Street
Avon CT 06001
(please include a note in the package that the flag is for repair, with your contact info and return address)